- * We sing a range of unaccompanied (a cappella) four-part songs from around the world – from James Taylor through to Mozart, African songs and Georgian lullabies, and our conductor is a professional musician and performer.
* As long is there is room for your voice part, you can join, there is no audition. You don't need to be able to read music, all the song parts are taught by ear and we are provided with downloadable sound clips of our parts, lyrics and scores for those who want them, so we can also practise on our own at home. All we ask is that you learn your part and be able to hold a tune!
- *We are a not for profit registered charity, run by a committee made up by a group of choir members. All our profits from our performances go to (mainly) local, good causes.
* We have the honour of being the only non classical choir to have been asked to perform three times at the Yehudi Menuhin concert hall.
- * We have supported the superb Australian male voice a cappella group, The Spooky Men, during one of their UK tours.
- *Membership fees are paid at the beginning of every term, and are currently £100 a term (£85- concessions).
Where and when we meet
We meet during term time, at the church hall at the Church of the Holy Name on Arbrook Lane, Esher, KT10 9EE on Thursdays from 8pm to 10pm.